The LACC Student Success and Support Program Advisory Committee (SSSP) was developed to provide oversight and implementation of the LACC Matriculation plan for credit and non-credit. The SSSP will also discuss and advise the college on matters that impact student success as related to the various components of the matriculation process(i.e. Admissions, Assessment, Counseling, Orientations, Student Follow-up, Research, Coordination and Training, and Prerequisites).
The LACC Student Success and Support Program (formerly Matriculation) Advisory Committee consists of the representatives listed below.
- One Student Success and Support Program Coordinator/Counselor
- One Vice President, Student Services/designee
- One Dean of Student Enrollment
- One Dean, Academic Affairs (Curriculum)
- One Dean, Economic Development and Workforce Education
- One Chair, Counseling Department
- One President, LACC Academic Senate or designee
- One Chair, Curriculum Committee
- Two Faculty Representatives, Selected by Counseling Dept.
- One Faculty Representative, Selected by English Dept.
- One Faculty Representative, Selected by Math Dept.
- One Representative, Institutional Effectiveness/Research
- One Representative, Selected by EOPS
- One Representative, Selected by the Office of Special Services
- Two Classified Representatives, Selected by SSSP
- One Representative, Selected by Student Success Committee
- One Representative, Selected by the Non-Credit division of Econ. Development and Workforce Education
- One Student Representative, Appointed by ASO (One-Year Term)