- Meeting Times: 3rd Tuesday of the month –12:30-2:30. Usually meet in January. Do not meet in June or July.
- Quorum - A quorum will consist of 50percent of the voting members, plus one.
- Open Meetings - All meetings of the curriculum Committee will be open and public.
- Conduct of Meetings –
- Selection of Committee Chair: elected by faculty as Vice President of Academic Senate – 2 years
- Minutes/Notes: taken at every meeting – posted on curriculum web site
- Any new information related to curriculum, some which may require either feedback or a vote to the District Curriculum Committee
- Approval of any new courses, course updates, changes, archives, etc.
C. Decision Making/Recommendations
- Decision-Making: all decisions are brought to the Senate for approval
- Reporting to Constituents
- Annual Report: monthly reports
E. Assessment Strategy