Committee on Pathways for Student Success (COMPASS)
Purpose (Approved SPC July 10, 2013)
COMPASS is a standing subcommittee of the Strategic Planning Committee (SPC) and serves the following purposes:
- To serve as the college’s Achieving the Dream Data Team.
- To support the student success goals outlined in the college’s Integrated Strategic Plan by analyzing the effectiveness of
- (1) the college’s degree, certificate, transfer and basic skills completion pathways, and
- (2) the college’s student success intervention programs, and makes recommendations for specific improvements based on its analysis of all appropriate quantitative and qualitative data.
- To make recommendations to SPC on data collection needs, including planning and organizing focus group interviews.
- To make recommendations to SPC on basic skills planning priorities.
Transfer Center Director (1)
Learning Skills (1)
Faculty Professional Development Committee Representative (1)
At-large faculty, including one CTE (3)
Ralph Bunche Scholars Director (1)
Office of Special Services (1)
Basic Skills Coordinator (1)
Matriculation Coordinator (1)
Achieving the Dream Faculty Co-Coordinator (1)
Dean of Academic Affairs (1)
Dean of Student Services (1)
Bookstore Manager (1)
AFT 1521A (1)
ASG Representative (1)
Dean of Institutional Effectiveness
|There are no items to show in this view of the "Shared Documents" document library.|